Browse ProductsBrowse Products by Category
Liquitex 237ml Satin Varnish
€15.99 €13.50 €2.49 (16%)
• Low viscosity.
• Produces a non-glare, low sheen surface that will intensify colours.
• Does not drastically reduce colour depth.
• 100% acrylic polymer varnish. Water soluble when wet. Good chemical and water resistance.
• Dry to a non-tacky, hard, flexible surface that is resistant to retention of dirt.
• Resist discolouring (non-yellowing, non-fogging) due to humidity, heat and ultraviolet light.
• Depending upon substrate, allows moisture to pass through (breathable).
• Not for use over oil paint.
• Protects acrylic colour from harsh elements.
• Hard, archival, non-yellowing and water resistant when dry
• For interior use only
This varnish is not removable, if you want a removable varnish see the soluvar.
• Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic paint.
• Varnish surface and environment must be clean, dry and dust free.
• Acrylic paintings must be completely dried and cured for 48-72 hours before varnishing.
• Application may be done by brush or spray. Generally a sprayed application will be thinner, smoother and more even. Rolling or sponging application is not recommended.
• If more than 1 varnish coat is desired, apply 1-2 coats of Liquitex® Gloss Varnish before applying a final coat of Liquitex Satin Varnish.
• Caution: Acrylic paints and mediums become increasingly brittle in cold weather. Do not apply below 60oF.
Quote product reference: L01380